UPDATE FEBRUARY 2018
Are you looking for money in time for a holiday etc? This could be just the ticket! PhotoHut is on the lookout for enthusiastic, energetic, fun loving photo booth attendants to transport, unload, and run our booths at all sorts of weddings, corporate events and parties in Bristol and the South West.
As a PhotoHut attendant you must:
- Have your own car, of Corsa size or larger (would be a bonus).
- Be able to work most weekends.
- Have an energetic and fun personality.
- Be physically fit – there is some lifting required-Enjoy going to parties and weddings.
- Be a night owl!! There are some late nights
Non-essential but certainly a bonus:
- Knowledge of Apple Mac’s and windows.
- Knowledge of Canon DSLR camera’s (basic).
- Experience in the Events or customer service industries.
No experience required as full training is given, Pay starts £60 for a 2 hour shift (once trained) and you also get to choose your work garments from our branded clothing line – Polo or Shirts.
We have a generous bonus scheme and can offer you as much or as little responsibility as you like. The average event is 3 hours plus set up, take down and travel time to and from the event.
We pay for setting up and take down time from our Bristol Base to the event site and reimburse 50p per mile on your fuel expenses.
This is the perfect job for someone with great customer service skills and a great opportunity to work for one of Bristol’s best small businesses, To apply, send your CV and a brief reason why you’d like to join the team PhotoHut!